Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TICK......TOCK.....

TICK....ohmygoshthisisthelongestsecondinthehistoryofseconds....TOCK. Could time go by any slower??? Seriously! I think the problem is that I don't have a lot to do at work since my last day is Friday. So time goes by sooooo slowly! I would much rather be busy! Another problem is that I'm so excited to start stimming. It's like being a kid waiting for Christmas! Luckily tomorrow night I have our final "pit" dinner for work and the January edition of Supper Club! I'm not happy that these two events fall on the same night but at least tomorrow should go by relatively quickly. I don't think I'll be as lucky on Friday though. They gave us the schedule for the layoffs and of course they are going in alphabetical order starting at 1. Since my last name begins with Z I am not scheduled until 4:15! Boo! So I have to watch everyone in my department get laid off one by one until finally it's my turn. Talk about a long, emotional day! Oh well, all I can do is be thankful for each day that I can crawl out of bed!

This cycle I have been trying out positive thinking and visualization. It has worked so far so I'm going to continue. The next big hurdle is stimming. I can be cancelled from the shared risk program if I do not have at least 8 mature eggs and an 8mm thick lining. I'm going to envision a little more than that since I read that a lining of 9mm or greater is ideal. SO--- let's all think, hope and pray for 12 excellent quality, mature eggs and a 9mm thick lining!!

Happy Birthday to Dad Z!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that 8 mature eggs/ 8 mm lining were stipulations for the shared risk program. My husband and I go to the same practice and I wondered what the program's criteria would be. We are still in the injectable/IUI process. I enjoy your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10