Friday, January 8, 2010

We Are The Champions

2009 National Champions!!

It's not the ideal way I would have liked to win but it's still a win! I would have loved to beat Texas with a healthy Colt McCoy at quarterback but that wasn't in the cards. I am so proud to be an Alabama fan and proud of the boys for all of their hard work, determination and poise! I don't know how they didn't let their nerves overtake them... my heart was beating out of my chest! It's so crazy to think that these are just boys. Most of them only being 19 or early 20's. Can you imagine that kind of pressure at such a young age? Congrats boys! Roll Tide!

It's still frigidly cold in Birmingham and getting colder. Yesterday there wasn't a whole lot of snow but this morning I headed to work in a snow storm. A literal, can't see more than 20 feet ahead of you, snow storm. It only lasted about 5 minutes but it was beautiful. It has stopped snowing now with maybe a quarter inch of snow that stuck.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10