Monday, February 8, 2010

The Call

I had what is widely known in the infertility community as the WTF call with Dr. H this morning. You can use your imagination about what WTF might stand for. She was not as encouraging as the IVF coordinator was on Friday. She said she is going to take my case to the board to see if the other doctors have a suggestion for a different protocol. She didn't seem certain that a different protocol will work. She was happy that at least the right side ovulated so it wasn't a totally wasted cycle. I should get a call Friday or Monday letting me know what they think.

I'm still disappointed of course. I planned for the fact that my eggs may be bad or that I may have 12 follicles but only 5 eggs. For some reason I didn't think that I may be cancelled and never make it to retrieval! I plan for everything. I don't know why that didn't enter my mind.

Last night we went to the Annual Patten Butt-Off. It was a lot of fun. Several people made some boston butts and we all judged them during halftime. They were quite tasty!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying that your WTF call turns into a guess what, we figured it all out call.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10