Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Calm Before The Storm

Jess and Josh should be here any minute with Emma. I thought I better write something now because there may not be time later today. I'll try to post pictures tonight after she goes to sleep. :)

Now that I'm in the clear and Jess shouldn't be reading my blog again until she gets back... I have an interview Thursday afternoon at 4:15. John's going to leave work early to come home and take care of Emma while I go. I knew she would feel bad if I told her so she's not finding out until she gets back! I'm so sneaky! It's with a not-for-profit company that's downtown. I'm not super excited about it being downtown but if it's a good job I'll be ok with it.

xxoo,
Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Awe, I wish I was there to see sweet Emma! Safe travels Jess and Josh! Thinking of you!
    See you this weekend, JZ! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....THANKS a lot! I, personally, would LIKE for you to get the job downtown...

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10