Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do I have the sweetest friends??

Why yes, yes I do! When we embarked upon this IVF journey Jess got me a basket of relaxation essentials. It was so thoughtful of her and made me feel loved. During the process of BCPs and shots in the stomach my friends were there for me every step of the way. They were so supportive and positive that this would work. Fast forward a couple of weeks to the cancellation... I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't upset. I talked to LL Monday when I was at my lowest point. Dr. H told me that another protocol may not work AND that the egg I ovulated on the right may not have been viable since it was so early in my cycle. She was full of bad news! But LL was so encouraging and made me feel a lot better. She told me to have faith and keep my head up because I WILL be a mother some day! Then yesterday afternoon I received these...
Leah sent me flowers!! The note said "Just because I freaking love you... like really love you! Continued prayers going up!" I'm tearing up now just telling you about it. So SWEET! I don't think I've ever actually received flowers via courier. For the first two or three months I was dating John, he would bring me a flower to every date. He was so romantic and swept me off my feet! So I'm not trying to diss John by saying that he's never sent me flowers.... he's given me many, many flowers!

Thank you so much LL and thank you to all of my friends who have been there and continue to be there for me!

xxoo,
Jaime

5 comments:

  1. And you just made me cry!
    I can't wait to see you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tearing up! Those are so pretty...leave it to Leah to one up me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Leah!! I love you too, just FYI. I hope the new protocol involves triplets - don't worry, we'll all help you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10