Saturday, February 20, 2010

First Date

It happened. Tristan had her first date to her first real dance last night. You may remember she went to a dance in the fall but the kids wore normal clothes to that one. This was the first "formal" dance. John went by to see her before the dance. He forgot the camera so I'm relying on Tristan's mom to send some pictures. Hopefully that will happen soon so I can post them. John said she was breathtaking.

While she was getting ready she got an unexpected knock on the door. It was her date bringing her a dozen yellow roses! Mini panic attack - She's too young to be getting roses from boys!!!! But it was very sweet and I'm sure made her feel special. After she got ready John showed up for some pics. Then they went over to her date's house for more pictures. Finally it was time for the dance. Apparently the boys and girls stayed on opposite sides of the room until the last dance. That's when Tristan had her first slow dance with a boy. She's growing up so fast!

Today John and I are going to look for a car. He has been driving me crazy! He may be the pickiest man EVER! Hopefully we will find something quickly so there aren't too many arguments!

Tonight I have a slumber party with LL, Jess and Rach! We're going out to eat and then staying at Rach's new place! I'm so excited!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, how sweet. Austin asked his girlfriend to get a friend to go with him and Dylan to the movies. She couldn't today but said for sure some other time. We shall see. He has already bought her a B'day present and she of course is excited to get it next week. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I can't wait to see the pics of Tristan. I am sure she was beautiful! Congrats to John for making it through the night!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10