Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

John has Tristan this weekend so he's going to wake her up with a Valentine's Day surprise. He got her a balloon, flower, stuffed animal, some gum and skittles. I'll post some pictures of that this afternoon. We also went to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief last night for one of her V'day presents. It was good.

I told John not to get me anything for V'day which means I'm expecting a little something. If there is a male reading this let me explain how that works. I want a little more than I ask for. So if I ask for nothing then I will be happy with a little something. If I asked for a little something; I'd be happy with a medium sized something and so on. I know it's a little crazy but stay with me here. I like to be a little spoiled. If I ask for a little less than I want but I get more... he's spoiling me. So (this is the good part for the guys) I wanted a little something, I got a little something but in my mind he's spoiling me b/c I asked for nothing.

One of my favorite Carrie Bradshaw quotes:

"Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for helping me find my butterflies! Here's hoping you get a butterfly or two today too!
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I wish someone would explain the "I don't want anything" logic to my husband. I ask for nothing, I get exactly what I ask for. =(

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10