Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Walking on Sunshine

Thanks for all of the encouragement ladies! I can't tell you how much the prayers and support mean to me! I am feeling much better today. I don't know if I can say the same for my dear ole hubby. He has narrowed down the car search to two different cars. They both have more miles than he wants but are in the right price range. I told him he was going to have to compromise some. He was trying to find a luxury vehicle with less than 50k miles for $13g's. He came close a time or two but there just aren't that many out there!

I still don't have a pic of Tristan going to her dance. I told John to remind her mom to send him one today. Hopefully I'll be able to post one tomorrow!

In respect to the job situation... I'm sure I will find something sooner or later. We have enough to cover us easily for 6 months. So I'm not really worried about that. It's just that was the first job I was excited about. And before this little stint of unemployment I had been offered a position at every interview I attended. I'm not digging the rejection! I know that the economy is terrible right now and there are A LOT of accountants looking for jobs but I still don't like the rejection.

I'm going to dye my hair today! I put a gloss on it one time but today I'm actually using a color. I'm going dark! I'll post a pic later.
xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I love J-to-the-Izzo. I know you've had a rough few days, and that makes me sad. I'm requesting a post about some things that make you happy - what do you look forward to when you've had a bad day (aside from John and Lexi). I think if I were you, one of my things would be those packets that you put in your pasta that you get when you're in Canada...now, those would make me happy :) I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10