Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introducing...

I am pleased to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Meet our "new to us" Acura TL! With a little nudge in the right direction, John finally made a decision! It has hands free bluetooth, heated seats, memory seats, programmable garage door opener and so much more! I know these amenities have been around for quite some time but this is the first time we have gotten to enjoy them. He sat down last night for 2 hours and read the manual so he would know how to work all of his fancy new gadgets! He's so excited! Doesn't he look good driving this car? Sorry this is not the greatest pic. John was late for work and I was trying to snap a photo quickly! I'll try to post a better one later.

On the menu: Last night was a chef salad. Tonight I think I'll make another meat and three. I have a butternut squash that I've been looking forward to cooking. I've never tried it before so I'm a little nervous how it will turn out...

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! John can chat it up with his honey all the way home from work on his new bluetooth :) Yay for a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell John that he made a GREAT choice! Love the car! Tell him he looks good in it. Also tell him to turn on those heated seats... that is my favorite part of my car. Been soooo nice this cold, cold winter.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10