Monday, February 1, 2010

Life of Leisure?

Yeah right! If you know me at all then you know that I love a good plan! I've been thinking for weeks about my "plan" once I'm home full time. Here's what I came up with:

1. Make breakfast for the hubs every morning.
2. Clean for most of the morning
3. Afternoon = Project time!
4. Cook dinner every night

You may be wondering what "project time" is. WELL - there are some things that get pushed aside when both spouses work. Even spouses who are as clean and Type A as John and myself! Most of my friends would never believe the terror that lies in my house! Here's a peak at the skeletons in my closet!

The pantry that needs to be cleaned out and organized... The medicine cabinet that needs to be cleaned out. Or *gasp* our bedroom closet!
And finally the piece de resistance. The downstairs crafts closet! Wow! I can't believe I'm showing this to you!Hopefully, I'll be able to post some pictures I'm proud of soon!
So far I haven't had any side effects from the shots. My fellow "lady of leisure" Jess came over for a few hours this morning while Emma was at Mommy's Day Out. She didn't make a comment about me being a raging, hormonal witch so that's a good sign! :0)
Happy Birthday Austin!
xxoo,
Jaime

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on all of your "projects." It will be so nice to get all of that done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Herndon - the SisFebruary 2, 2010 at 12:07 AM

    As soon as you get finished with those I have 5 closets you can come help me with. Just think... It will be fun! Knowing how you are you will be finished by Wednesday so I will be expecting a visit Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I lived in Birmingham, I know where I would be every morning and night :) Dont let John get too used to all the home-cooked meals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see my house then!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10