Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Arms Are Burning!

Let's just say that things were a bit hectic yesterday with little Durr. The morning part went well. We played on the floor and ate some lunch. She laughed at Lexi as we chased her around. All good. Then she got tired and it was time to go down for her nap. Lexi barked at something outside and it was all over after that. She cried, and cried and cried. I finally got her to stop crying and go down for her nap. But the damage was done... when she woke from her nap every time Lexi barked she cried. AND she wouldn't let me put her down on the floor. So from 2pm until I took her home for her bath at 7pm I had to hold her. I should have some nice looking muscles by tomorrow! When we got to her house she was fine and played in the floor. So I decided that I would keep her over here today. Today has been much better and she's peacefully napping away as I type.

She should be up from her nap around at around 2 or 2:30. I will have to take her back to my house then to start getting ready for my interview. That will be interesting!

I have some pictures from yesterday but I forgot to bring my camera to Jess's today. I'll try to post them tonight. I went to bed shortly after Emma last night because I was spent! I don't know how Jess does this every day! No, I'm not rethinking motherhood. I just know I need to build some muscles before I carry around a 200lb (really 25lb but she felt like 200lbs after 5 hours) baby. And hopefully I won't be giving birth to a 25lb baby either!! That would NOT be good!

xxoo,
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. The sad thing is...as much as my arms burn sometimes, and as tired as I get...I have ZERO muscles to show for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has definitely given me arm muscles...but for the record, I do not hold her 5 hours a day! She is going to be spoiled rotten when Josh and I get home. We thank you and John SO much for watching her for us. And by the way, don't lie to me next time...what else aren't you telling me?!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10