Monday, February 22, 2010

My Girls

Spending the night with my girls Saturday was SO much fun! We went out to eat for sushi and then stayed the night at Rach's. Her house is fabulously beautiful! We played the board game Would You Rather which was entertaining and watched the Sex and the City movie. It was definitely a girls night! I am sad that Em couldn't make it!

Sunday we sold the Camry to Carmax. Mom is letting us borrow her car for the week so hopefully John will find something soon. He has narrowed the search to 2 different cars. They're in Georgia so we have to make sure it's really what he wants before we drive there to get it!
  • Fertility News: I went to the doc this morning for my baseline. I had 2 cysts on each ovary and only 4 antral follies on the right and 5 on the left. I really need a total of at least 12. I'm hoping the cysts were blocking a couple. She gave me another Nuvaring to start taking tonight and I made an appt to go over my calendar on 3/9. I'll probably be on the BCPs for 3 or 4 weeks and then start my next IVF cycle. All I found out today is that I am doing a Lupron protocol. They're basically just adding another injection at the beginning of my cycle to try to keep the follies from growing too fast. They had a REALLY hard time getting the blood today. It took 3 sticks, lots of digging and 2 nurses to finally get it. I guess I'm lucky they've been getting it on the first try the past few months!

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. How do you always manage to get the worst pictures of me...and I see you conveniently left out the picture of YOU doing your 'challenge.' I see how it is! Praying for this to be the month that IVF works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - I have no idea what you are talking about... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. y'all played a game with Jess?!? did she accuse you all of cheating and throw pieces at you? if not, you weren't doing it right.

    I'm thinking about you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you rather have a head the size of a basketball (my pic) or boxes for feet?
    Fun times!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10