Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Emma - (Updated)

Here are a few pics of Sweet Emma. Josh and Jess are on their way back now and should be here around 4 or 5 this afternoon. I sure will miss her!
Below she is pushing her cart and watching a little TV. She loves her shopping cart. This one is of us snuggling last night when she was very sleepy. She went right to sleep when I put her down.
She smiles so fast I have a hard time getting a pic of it. But it's SO cute!
She was excited here b/c Lexi was coming to say Hi to her.
John had no problems keeping her for a few hours yesterday. He didn't hold her as much as I did so maybe she won't be TOO spoiled. He said he got in the floor and she climbed all over him most of the time. Then when I got home from the interview I took her to Supper Club for about an hour. The girls, of course, thought she was adorable!
My interview went ok. It's a very small organization with only 2 people in the accounting dept. I can do just about any kind of work if I have some girls around me I like. So I think I would rather find a job that has more people and at least one girl my age!
  • Fertility News: I'm calling Dr. H today to see what the board said about my next IVF try. Mother Nature came calling this morning. She's early! I'm not supposed to start until Sunday so I'm not sure what's going on with that. Bummer! Another month bites the dust. Check back later for the update.
  • Update - A nurse called to say that I am approved for another IVF. She wasn't the IVF nurse so she couldn't really tell me anything about the new protocol. But it is good news that they think there is something else that will work. My appt is Monday morning so I should get more specifics then. I'm sure I'll have to be on birth control pills for a month... joy...joy!
xxoo,
Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Precious Emma! That is an adorable picture of you two! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about the update!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10