Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It's snowing today! Quite a bit actually. This morning I headed over to Rhonda's to babysit. I didn't think that it would actually snow today like the weather man said. However, at about 9:30am it started... and it hasn't stopped. Here are some pics of the snow and ML(Mary Lynne). I had so much fun playing with her today even though it was cut short by the snow!

Yesterday I got a call from my recruiter. That's a perk of being an accountant... we get recruiters. She knows of two positions that should become available soon. So I may have two more interviews for sometime next week. Also, Dr H was supposed to call me today or yesterday but due to the "blizzard" they probably closed the office early. It looks like I won't get a call until Monday.

Hope everyone is staying warm!
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Jaime, where do you live? I'm a Jersey girl. The snow this winter has been crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wish we had just a couple of inches. Three times this winter, we've had over 2 feet of snow. The worst part of it was that we got 2 feet on Saturday (this past week) and then another 2 feet on Wednesday. It's just crazy!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10