Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back In The Land Of The Living

After a rough few days I'm finally feeling a bit better! My face and ear started throbbing Sunday afternoon so much that I couldn't even take a step without pain shooting through my face. I couldn't even eat because it hurt to chew! We all know how much I like to eat so I decided I needed to finally break down and see a doctor. I called Monday morning but my doc said she couldn't see me until Tuesday. That's when I called Dr. H again and basically begged and graveled for her to please call me an antibiotic. I fianlly got the call at 4pm that she had called it in. I slowly peeled myself off the couch (looking like DEATH) and got myself to the pharmacy. I took a glass of water with me so I could take the meds immediately. haha. I woke up this morning able to breathe and when I bent down to pick up Lexi... my head didn't explode!! Excellent!!

  • Fertility News: Last night was my second night of shots. I only have to take 2 so it's not too bad. AND they're only 1/2 inch needles. Just a few more days until we find out if these shots are working!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Now on to a full recovery! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you called the doctor and that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm praying that the shots are working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. Come on shots WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10