Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

I'm going to T-Town today to have lunch with my Dad and help my sister again. The Jeep didn't get fixed yesterday but the guy said it wasn't a huge deal. He suggested we take it to the Jeep dealership in the next couple of weeks.

I went to see Jess and Emma yesterday afternoon. I got to see Emma walk! She's so cute! While I was there I got a headache so I spent most of the night laying on the couch. I can't even blame this one on hormones b/c I'm still on the BCPs. I guess it was just a regular old headache.

  • Fertility News: I have a call scheduled with the IVF nurse for Monday morning. I should get all of the specifics for my next cycle! I'm excited to get IVF #2 underway! I had a dream the other night that I only had 4 follicles. The Dr. said she wanted to go ahead and retrieve them to see if my eggs were bad. I kept telling her no b/c that means I would be kicked out of shared risk and this would be our only attempt. I can't be one of those women who try 4, 5, or 6 IVFs. I'm not strong enough. I just don't have it in me... not to mention the money it would take! Hopefully that wasn't a prophetic dream and we'll get lots of nice, juicy follicles!

Happy Birthday Dad and Marla!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Tuscaloosa! Tell Julie hello and Jerry Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10