Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope your day is better than mine! I am sick... poor me. I avoided the sickness all winter until now. I can only attribute this to the snot-nosed kids at the skating rink on Saturday. Yes, right now they will be referred to as snot-nosed kids because they got me sick. Once I'm feeling better they will go back to being God's little miracles.

It started with a sore throat and headache yesterday. I have always worked while sick so I was excited to try the "rest" approach to sickness. I thought for sure I would be feeling right as rain today. Alas - no luck. I guess resting and feeding my cold doesn't work. But Lexi was so sweet. She usually whines all day to go outside or for me to play with her. She knew I wasn't feeling well so she laid on my legs keeping warm ALL DAY LONG!
  • Fertility News: I go to the doctor today at 12. Today they are doing my annual physical, an ultrasound to see if the cysts are gone and if I have some antral follicles, and bloodwork to make sure all of my levels are in line to start the process again. I probably won't find out anything from the b/w until tomorrow since they're taking it after lunch.

Here's to a long life and a merry one; a quick death and an easy one; a pretty girl and an honest one; a cold beer and another one!

Make sure to wear some GREEN today! I have been known to pinch a time or two!

2 comments:

  1. Get better JZ! Like the bottom of the post! THinking about you while you're at the dr. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon...Emma misses you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10