Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Official

My 2nd IVF cycle is underway! I took my first shot of Lupron last night. I also had my phone call with the IVF nurse. She set me up an appt to come in next Wed to make sure my cysts are gone. If that appt goes well then I will start stimulating the following Sunday. She also said that as of right now I'm still in the shared risk program. I'll stay in it until egg retrieval. If they retrieve less than 8 eggs... that's when I'll be kicked out. So I'm hoping for more than 8 eggs!

I still don't have a picture of Tristan going to her first dance. I'm working on it though. I do have some wonderful news! Tristan got ALL A's again!!! She's so smart!

Tonight I am babysitting Emma so Josh and Jess can have a nice meal for her birthday. I can't wait to spend some time with my girl!
Happy Birthday Jessica!!

AND - A BIG CONGRATS TO LL! She got engaged last night!!! I'm over the moon for her!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for still being in the shared risk and Happy Birthday to JDurr!! I'll never forget her birthday because it's ML's original due date :)

    LL (since I know you'll read this here) - Best Wishes!!! I think you should start a wedding blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JZ and Rhonda! I am beyond excited! And I am contemplating a blog now! :)
    Sending up lots of prayers, JZ!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10