Thursday, March 18, 2010

Looking Good

I'm feeling a bit better today. I have Supper Club tonight so I hope I will be feeling much better by then!
  • Fertility News - My appt went well yesterday. My u/s looked pretty good and I'm just waiting to hear back about my blood work. She got me first try and I didn't even feel it! Praise the Lord! I'll update this afternoon with the results. I met with a different Dr. H today. She was very nice and said she got pregnant through IVF with an FSH of 16 (mine has been around 12) so she was encouraging. She also said that even if I don't get the required 8 follicles (for shared risk) that I should consider going through with the IVF anyway. I may not be able to produce 8 follicles. She said they only got 3 eggs from her and then only transferred one back in and that is how she got her son.

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10