Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Aching Ovaries

I hope my sore ovaries mean that all of those little follicles are growing! We'll find out tomorrow morning!

Since my b'day is coming up soon I've decided to go shopping today to take my mind off things. My mom has been asking what she can get me. I have some alone time today because John took Tristan to a tournament. Her team was off this weekend so she picked up a tournament with some older girls. Are you kidding me?? She must really LOVE softball to give up one of the only weekends she has off!

Check back tomorrow afternoon to see if we're still on for the IVF!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I know we've never met...but I've been following your blog (came across it through others) we are on the same IVF schedule...it's my 2nd too...and see the same doc! :) I go tomorrow morning as well for my 2nd folly check.... always nice to know you're not going through it alone.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10