Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun on Roller Skates

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day I have decided to temporarily change the blog background. Hope you all have a wondeful week!

We had so much fun Saturday!! Stacey and I didn't fall but all of the others girls did! I told you I was balanced! I was right and John was WRONG!! We had pedicures, went to lunch where Heather had decorated fabulously, went skating, and then out for drinks afterward. It was a wonderful GIRL day! Here are some pics.

Look at the decorations Heather put together. She skipped pedis so she could set up. So sweet!Goofing off before we actually set wheels on the rink.Heather took out Christie trying to pose for a picture.Me and the birthday girl couples skating! Posing and skating at the same time takes some talent....

  • Fertility News - I go in on Wed for my suppression check. If everything looks good then I'll start the stimming drugs on Sunday and should be ready for egg retrieval about 7 - 10 days after that.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice job balancing...I would've been one of the girls falling for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I went...I fell. Good job staying vertical.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10