Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rolling with my Homies

Yesterday was one of my oldest and dearest friends, Stacey's, birthday. So today we are celebrating! The Supper Club Girls are getting pedicures, then going out for lunch and cake and then going Roller Skating!! I haven't been roller skating in quite some time so this should be interesting! But I'm pretty balanced and steady on my feet so I think I'll be fine. John doesn't agree though. I told him this morning and his reaction was "Uh Oh. You're going to hurt yourself!" Why do people think I'm so fragile?? I think all of the stuff I've been through should prove that I'm one tough cookie!
I'll let you know who is right. Hopefully I won't be writing my next post from a hospital bed!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10