Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today's The Day - update


Retrieval went well. The picture above cracks me up. That's what's going on right now in a petri dish across town! I'm in a fair amount of pain so I sent John out to get my prescription meds. Good news is they either got 10 or 11 eggs! We don't know how many of them are mature but I'm just overjoyed that I actually am producing eggs. Hopefully most of them are of great quality! I'll get a call in the morning stating how many were mature, how many fertilized and how many are of good quality. Exciting!

Thanks for all of your prayers and support! I'm very blessed to have all of you.

xxoo,
Jaime

7 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! I am so excited for you today! I have every finger crossed and will be praying like crazy. You are so strong and brave! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so excited for you also I will pray for you and hope that all will go well. be positive and remember it only takes one good egg.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did someone buy you that cake? It's funny but I would have a had time eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say hard time eating it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY! Sorry you're in pain though. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That cake is too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for excellent eggs!!!! I'm glad they got so many! Wahoo! I'm keeping on the prayer train fo' sho'!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10