Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Hospital Update

Well guys... I'm still in the hospital. I have to stay another night. I'm scared to say one more night b/c that's what Dr. H keeps telling me but it doesn't happen! When she came by at 5 today she said my CT looked good so she still doesn't know what's causing the infection. She wants me to get in one more day of antibiotics since my temp was 99.8 most of the day. ( I thought I was doing well since it was under 100).

Several people have asked what room I'm in so they can come and see me but I keep telling them not to come because I should be getting out soon. So don't feel bad if you were one of those people. I look terrible and most of the time would probably not be good company. I sleep most of the day b/c I'm on phenegran. And the rest of the day I chill out and watch some TV. It's been kind of like staying in a hotel if you don't count the part where I have an IV and get my vital signs measured every few hours! haha!

As long as I don't run a temp the rest of the night she said she would discharge me in the morning. She also mentioned that our two babies froze beautifully. So we have two snowbabies waiting on me!

Prayer request: My Nana fell yesterday at her house and hit her head. They took her to the hospital where they realized she had a very low heart rate which is probably what caused her fainting. She's getting a pace maker on Thursday to help her out with that.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get to go home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, One more night! I hope you get a great night sleep. Hoping for 98.6 so you can go home in the morning. I know your bed would be OH SO much more comfortable. Praying for the snow babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JZ I am just now catching up on your posts. Girl you have been thru the wringer. I am so sorry this has been tougher than normal. I am glad you have two snowbabies waiting for a warm mommy to grow in. I will say a prayer for you tonight for you to get strong so you can carry those sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking about you! Hope you get to go home in the morning! Let me know if you need anything.

    Jaime Guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know me, but I've been stalking you since early last summer. Your story is absolutely breaking my heart, especially now that I have a real live friend who was just told that IVF is her last hope. I pray for you every day when I check your blog. Whatever happens, you are already an amazing mother. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, dear JZ...I'm praying for you and those babies and your sweet Nana too. I hope your temp is down even more this morning. Keep me posted when on when you get home...I'm feeling like I need to come and visit. Yes, while you're in the hospital, I just invited myself to your home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and your sweet snowbabies! Tanner and I would love to bring you and John Dinner one night!! Let me know if there is a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JZ, thinking about you! Hoping you feel much better and get to go home today! Praying for your Nana also. My pawpaw had a pacemaker put in last October. He's doing really well with it.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10