Friday, April 30, 2010

Beach Bound!

AHHHH! Exactly what I need! A blissful beach vacation! Too bad it was cloudy and rainy today! Hopefully tomorrow we will have some clear skies. We didn't let the weather deter our good time though! My mom picked me up to go to the outlet mall at about 10:30 and we didn't get back until 5:00! We shopped till we dropped! You can't even imagine the deals I got today!

The run down:
Banana Republic - 2 pairs dress pants, 2 dressy tops, 1 dressy skirt, 1 pair of linen shorts, and three work shirts for John.
Total Bill = $124! Total saved = $214!
White House Black Market - 1 black dress for work
Total = $19.99. Reg Price = $79.00!
Reebok - Exertion Run II shoes
Total = $36.99. Reg Price = $64.99! It will be so much better walking Lexi in these lovelies!!


Cheers to vacations and great deals! They make this Alabama girl very happy! The only way it could be better is if my wonderful hubs was here with me!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10