Thursday, April 22, 2010

Composting

I'm trying out composting. I bought a small bin and I've been putting kitchen scraps and brown leaves in it (apparently you need browns and greens for it to work). It's a lot smellier than I thought it would be. P....U.... But hopefully in a month or two I'll have some nice compost to fertilize my jalapenos, tomatoes, fig trees, cilantro, parsley and basil! Who needs a grocery store???

I have an appt this morning with one of my recruiters. I'll let you know if anything comes of the meeting. Sometimes they get you all excited by asking you to come in but then it's for some job that is totally not suitable. Also, my dear sister, Julie, is coming up for lunch. We haven't seen each other for our bithdays so we're celebrating again!!

Here's another quote from my Sex and the City counterpart:

Charlotte York: When did it become fall?
Anthony: Somewhere between your ovaries and my boredom.

I don't want to be "that woman" who always talks about her infertility! It's so easy to get lost in it and for time to fly by. I don't want to come up for air and realize it's fall! That's why I'm so happy I started this blog. If you only know me from my posts you probably would think it's all I talk about. However, the blog helps me update friends and family and vent my fears and frustrations so that I don't really talk about infertility in my day to day life. Thanks for reading so I can live somewhat of a normal life!!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the recruiter today...
    I would like to put in an order for some of those jalapenos and cilantro. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10