Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous

I felt fabulous yesterday! FABULOUS! I'm not sure why but I hope it sticks around! I took Lexi for two long walks, planted some jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro and parsley, met up with the Harbert Girls for a drink and then headed over to Kelli's for Supper Club fun! Thanks for the tasty cake Stace! Notice my new outfit... maybe I'm still high from the retail therapy!
Top row left to right: Carrie, Kelli, Stacey, Jenn L
Bottom row: Me, Kelly, Christie
Tonight John and I celebrate my belated birthday and the 5 year anniversary of our meeting. It seems like yesterday that I wrote my number on that napkin and he kissed me on the cheek with a wink and "I'll call you." He was so smooth.... and dreamy....
xxoo,
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Jaime - Your whole outfit is lovely - I am so very proud of you!
    As for your first meeting with John, Can you have a martini and act crazy in honor of my presence that night? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. See what sun and new clothes can do for you. Ha Ha. I am so glad you are feeling better! I will be coming to take us to lunch for our belated birthday lunch next week. Can't wait.

    As for your darling John... I can't believe it has been 5 years. Time flies when you are having fun. You take care of him... He is sooo good to you.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10