Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me - Again!

Let's just call it my birth month!! Last night my girls threw me a little party for my belated birthday. Jess made panko crusted chicken with a tomato and basil sauce and sweet potato fries! YUM! AND - she made me a chocolate praline cake (see below) that was sinful! Thanks for the wonderful evening and thanks for the Ross Bridge gift card! I can't wait for us all to get our massages and lounge by the pool! Oh Pool Boy.... bring me a tasty beverage!!!

I can't wait to see my Harbert Ladies and Supper Club Girls tonight!

Unrelated news: While I was living it up last night, John had another soccer game. I am pleased to announce that he didn't come home bleeding or broken! The nose looks better but both of his eyes are black now. He really hopes they heal by this weekend so he isn't mercilessly teased by his brethren. This is his alumni weekend... I'm sure I'll hear lots of the old glory days of soccer!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10