Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

I actually got to sleep in my own bed last night and my pregnant looking belly is starting to shrink! Life is good! Although, our air conditioner is broken upstairs so I think I sweated away my belly. It is soooo hot up there! I told John he has to call someone to fix it soon or I'm sleeping downstairs on the couch!

He was very sweet this morning. He rolled over and tried to hug me and said "happy birthday baby." To which I quickly swatted him away and said "Are you crazy? It's 5000 degrees up here and you're trying to hug me?" Probably not the best response I could have given him right? Oh well. He wasn't deterred. He left and a few minutes later came back with a cake (candles lit and all) and told me to make a wish. I think we all know what that wish was for! My precious snowbabies!

I was trying to sleep in but I kept hearing my phone. Every time it rang or buzzed with a text message it made me feel loved. Then I got to my email where I had over 40 messages! WOW! This has been a great and loving start to my day! Thanks to everyone!

My mom and dad are coming this afternoon. They wanted to take us to eat but I'm still nauseous most of the day. So maybe they can just pick me up something very bland on the way.

Also, my Nana is out of surgery and doing well. Praise the Lord!

xxoo,
Jaime

8 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, great, grand, awesome day! I think if you eat as much cake as possible, you'll feel much better :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Glad you are home and enjoying your day. You should have something coming today to brighten your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again! Sorry all of our ringing and buzzing finally got you up to post. Just Kidding. Glad you got to sleep in some. Sorry you are not feeling great. Hope you feel better soon. Go eat some of that yummy cake! It should make you feel better. Love Ya! Of course praying for your snow babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday friend!!! SO glad you are finally home. Keeping those prayers up for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Everytime you mention your snowbabies the song "Walking in a WinterWonderland" pops in my head. =) I'm praying for them, and you too. Have a great day, don't let anything make you frown today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday (Double-time) I agree with Rhonda-eat lots of cake, it always makes me feel better! I hope you have a wonderful day:) And I am so glad your nana is better, you Houston's are some fighters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! If you're not feeling up to eating that cake, I can take that off your hands...aren't I a good friend? haha Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10