Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I did not envision spending Easter in the hospital. I planned to go to church with my handsome husband, Jess, Josh and my lovely goddaughter. However, I spent the night getting monitored every two hours and then the best part... three blown veins at 6am. Ahhhh. What a lovely way to start the day. They gave up on trying to draw blood but I hear the in-charge nurse is headed this way to try again. I sure do hope I can transfer these embabies tomorrow. I don't know if I can go through this again!

Update - The in-charge nurse got me on the first try! Thank goodness! Dr. Houserman came by and said that in the 20 years she's been doing retrievals she's only seen this once. So Dr. Honea has never seen it and Dr. Houserman only once. How do you like those odds?

The good news is that I haven't been above 100 since yesterday afternoon. She said if I stay below 100 today and tonight that they'll do the transfer tomorrow. So I'll be here one more night (booo) but I should be able to transfer tomorrow (yay)! I'm praying I have some strong embabies to transfer tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I am just hurting for you!!!!!!! I am so sorry you are having to go through this! This part isn't supposed to happen! :( My prayers are with you....praying you still get to trasnfer tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you today! Me and Emma will come visit you either tomorrow or Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. Get plenty of rest to make those embabies a nice and cozy home tomorrow. Maybe they will only come in ever 4 hours tonight so you can get a great night sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JZ! I'm sorry you're in the hospital and sick! I've been sending up lots of prayers over the weekend so to say you were on my mind would be an understatement! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JZ I'm so, so sorry you are feeling bad, didn't get to enjoy your Easter and are having to stay in the hospital! I'm praying hard for you and your embabies! I hope you're doing much better today!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10