Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Busting Out of Here!

Good thing Dr. H is letting me go home today! I was going home even if I had to sneak out and hitchhike in my medical gown! I was completely fever free all night! YAY!

Jess, Josh, and Emma came by last night even though I told them not to. It was good to see them though. I always love seeing Emma for sure! :)

Thank you so much for all of the prayers and well wishes! They really mean a lot to me!

Happy Birthday to my older sister Julie! haha

4 comments:

  1. Thanks and Ha Ha Ha! Katelyn asked yesterday which of us was older... I had her believing that you were older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for coming home and for one more month to pray for your two "burr" babies. you never know what the road to sucess will look like. maybe your's is just random. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking your page so often over the last few days...I hope you don't have a tracker...I'm at stalker status.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohooo I am glad you are going home!!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10