Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interviews

My interview went really well yesterday! They should be making a decision within the next two weeks. It seemed like a job that I would be well suited for so we'll see if they felt the same way. I also have an interview tomorrow morning at 9am. When it rains it pours! I'm not sure what the position is but I should find that out today. Exciting.

I spent the night with Jess and Emma last night and will be staying the day with them. I thought she could use the company and a little helper. She said she was just happy to have an adult to talk to but I plan to help as much as possible.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow: The BEACH! I'm leaving tomorrow after my interview. My sister and parents are both leaving at lunch time so I can ride down with either of them. Hopefully the interview won't be crazy long like today's... it was 3 hours!

Fertility News: I think there might be a problem. I received a call from my nurse while I was in the interview. I got the message after 5 so I couldn't call them back to get more details. But the message said that Dr. H wants me to schedule an appt for another saline u/s and an office visit to discuss some medication she wants me to take. Apparently she thinks my uterus doesn't look so good. If I have to take meds to decrease the endo and correct my uterus I'll have to wait even longer for the transfer. It upsets me but I am happy she's trying to make sure I have the best environment for my two little babies. This is probably our last chance so anything that will increase my chances are appreciated. I really don't think I can do another IVF cycle.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today! I know you're in there right now! Glad yesterday went well too!
    Praying for you and Mr. JZ! Love you! So excited to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are going to relax at the beach! (A little jealous too;) Hopefully everything will turn out the way you want with the job situation and, ultimately, the transfer. Good news would be a nice anniversary gift, right?! Hope to see you soon! Stacey B

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10