Monday, April 19, 2010

Let There Be Light

A HUGE THANK YOU to Josh for coming over most of the day yesterday to install our lights! They look great! I am so excited to show you...






I woke up to a wonderful text message this morning! It was my dear friend Gloria saying she got engaged last night! CONGRATS Gloria! I'm so happy for you!!

Fertility News: My appt with Dr. H to discuss when we'll actually do the transfer is Monday of next week. We're strongly considering a Canada trip at the beginning of June so maybe when we get back from that... Also, I mentioned last week that my IVF buddy, Kara, would get her results. Some of you have asked about her so it is with terrible sadness that I say it didn't work. My heart goes out to her!

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10