Friday, April 9, 2010

Meet The Snowbabies

Here's a picture of the babies! Dr. H said they are really pretty! I guess we should expect that considering their parents' good looks! haha!
Thanks again to my lovely Harbert ladies who sent me these beautiful flowers yesterday! They brightened my day! Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family for the Birthday wishes! It was good day! My parents came up and took us out to dinner. They got me a green purse I wanted and then some cashola for something else I may want.
This weekend Tristan has a tournament in Tuscaloosa so we're going to stay the night with my parents. I don't think I'm up for sitting all day in the sun so I'll probably hang around the house. However, I think I should be able to muster up enough energy to go get a pedicure...
xxoo,
Jaime

3 comments:

  1. There is always enough energy for a pedicure. Have a great weekend and as always you are in my prayers.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen more beautiful snowbabies!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10