Friday, April 2, 2010

New Perspective

I was sitting outside yesterday afternoon feeling a little sad about my 3 embryos (sunlight always makes me feel better.) All of a sudden I got a new perspective. We have three little miracles growing. As of right now I'm a mother to three embabies! I shouldn't dwell on those that were lost... I need to focus on the positive. We have three embabies that are a little piece of me and a little piece of John. I took another step! I made it through retrieval, I did actually have some eggs and some did fertilize! Now I will pray that they keep growing and make it to transfer on Monday. I've done all that I can do for these babies... God will determine their fate.

The embryologist should call tomorrow telling us how many are still going. This is the longest wait ever! I know I'll say that about the wait from Saturday to Monday too. And then I'll say it again after the transfer when we're waiting for the pregnancy test! So much waiting! For now we request that you please pray for our babies!

Thanks for all of the prayers for my nephew! He got out of the hospital yesterday.
Happy Good Friday!

xxoo,
Jaime

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your 3 embabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo glad that the glass is half full again. Positive energy and Sunshine will definately make you feel better. It is a beautiful day enjoy. Sending all the love and hope to you and your 3 embabies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying hard for those 3 embabies! We're thinking about you...call if there is anything we can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to adopt the same philosophy as you...thanks for writing this. Let's both be thankful for the 3 miracles that DO have at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could be trumping David and Beth's twins with your triplets!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10