Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fertility Report

My numbers were not good. Only 5 eggs were mature and only 3 fertilized. So right now we have three little embryos growing. She said they would call me back Saturday with a progress report and I'm scheduled for transfer on Monday. This means that I was kicked out of the shared risk plan so this is our only shot! Pray that these 3 embryos keep growing!

I'm still pretty sore. I don't know how my new friend Kara went back to work today. It feels like I did a million crunches! And then if I make a sudden movement I get a bolt of pain. As long as I lie still I don't really feel much pain though. So that's what I've been doing.

John was very sweet and attentive after the surgery. He got my meds, sushi and a pizza. He wanted me to have my favorites!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your fert report! The soreness will last for a few days but it will begin to subside after today to a more manageable pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you yesterday/today. I'm praying for your 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue to pray for your 3 embryos. I hate to sound like the doctors and nurses, but remember it only takes one, so try and cling to that. Keep resting so your body can heal before transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the plum and i are lifting you up in earnest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for the three!! I hate you are in so much pain but oh so glad Mr. Z is there to take such good care of you! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for the 3 that they are growing strong and healthy. After all of these ups and downs I know this must to work. Remember no matter how much it angers and upsets us at the time that things happen for a reason. This child will never ever for a moment will question your unrelenting LOVE and desire to bring them into this world. Remember we all love you and are lifting you up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that news wasn't exactly the news you were hoping for today, but just think-you now have 3 babies. That's 3 lives that God created just for you and your husband. Somehow or another, this is all going to turn out better than you ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10