Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Social Calendar

I had so much fun shopping yesterday. I got three new tops! The spree is spilling over into today because Belk is having a SALE! I really want some cute sandals to wear with my cute new tops. There's nothing like a little retail therapy!

I feel more and more like me again with every passing day. This week my social calendar is chugging full so that should definitely help me get back into the swing of things. Tonight I have dinner with Jess, Em and Rach (maybe - if she can get off work in time) for a belated birthday. Tomorrow night I have drinks with the Harbert Girls and Supper Club. These people planned events on the same night last time too! So I'm planning to hang with Harbert Girls a bit and then run over to Supper Club fashionably late. Friday night we're having a date night! It will be 5 years since John and I met! So Jess, Josh, John and I are going to Surin for dinner and then over to Highlands (where we met) for a drink. Whew! I'm diving back into the deep end of the social scene and I love it!

Fertility news: With the arrival of Mother Nature yesterday, we were faced with a decision. I for sure have to take one month off to let my body rest but I'm contemplating more. I just want to be normal for a little while. If we were going to try right away I would need to be on BCPs. I don't want extra hormones! So I'm not doing the BCPs this month. That means when I go in at the beginning of my next cycle I'll probably have cysts and have to wait a month on BCPs to get rid of them. So we're looking at two and a half months until we transfer the babies.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kara today! She's my IVF buddy that was right on track with me every step of the way. It's weird how our journey's were so similar... until my infection. She finds out today if her transfer worked. I should have been finding out today if I was pregnant too. I can't believe it's already time! I guess time doesn't drag on so slowly when you're not waiting for the results. So weird... anyway, Good Luck Kara!!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend!!!!!!!! God brings people together in the strangest of circumstances. :)
    I think it's a great idea to take time off for your body to re adjust itself. Take some time for you and have FUN! Live it up for a while and then get the focus back to those snow babies. (and I certainly agree...retail therapy is fabulous.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there tonight! Happy late Birthday!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10