Tuesday, April 6, 2010

STILL In the Hospital - updated

My temp went back up last night so I had to stay in the hospital. I woke up bright and early this morning to drink some dishwater tasting liquid for a CT scan. Hopefully this will diagnose the problem. I've been on some super strong antibiotics since Saturday so I don't why I would still be getting temp surges at night.

The nurse just came in to say that the CT didn't show an abscess. So that's great news. Also, I haven't had a temp today so I should be able to go home when Dr. H comes by this afternoon! YAY! I miss my lil Lexi!

xxoo,
Jaime

4 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers for you. You are having quite a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying today for you that they will find the reason for the infection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping you are home by now!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10