Monday, May 24, 2010

First Day

My first day at the new job was really good. I'm a bit overwhelmed but I think it's going to be a good fit. I discovered another perk too! During the summer they allow you to work your 80 hours in 9 days so that you can have every other Friday off! Woohoo!

Fertility News: I think the Lupron is starting to get to me. I'm bloated, have a constant headache and I'm HOT. It's a weird hot though. My face and neck will be hot or just my stomach. Also, Sunday I may have snapped at my sister a little. But I owned it and texted her an apology. Hopefully only 7 weeks to go!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great first day! And yay on the every other Friday off. Maybe you will get to come to the beach.

    Also I didn't take your comment as snappy but thanks for the apology. Hoping the symptoms calm down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your first day went well. I can sympathize with the hot flashes on Lupron. They were HORRIBLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10