Friday, May 14, 2010

Good News

Guess who got two offers in two days?!?! Why me of course!! I received an offer this afternoon for the position that I really want. I met the partners this morning and felt like God sent me a message. The owner mentioned several times how they are a family and FAITH oriented business. I felt welcomed and at ease the whole time I was there.

Also, it doesn't hurt that the offer is for quite a bit more than the 1st offer! Always a plus! The COO is sending my packet via email now and I'm going to carefully review it and then accept. I'll be jobless no more! Another wonderful thing is that she wants me to wait until May 24th to start so they can get my paperwork done and a computer ordered. So this isn't my last day of freedom after all! I get one more week! They are also fine with my Canada trip on June 2nd! It's amazing how it all fell into place. God is good!

Thanks for your prayers and continual support!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!! So when is the maid starting? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job!! Enjoy your last week off!! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Jaime! I'm so excited for you! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOHOOOO!!! Yes when is the maid starting. That was the deal right??????!!!! Sleep in and tell John to enjoy the last week of your good cooking every day!!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10