Saturday, May 29, 2010

Greetings From the Sunshine State

Well... I left for the beach yesterday morning at 10:15 with the goal of not eating until 11:30. I had a bagel at 9:30 so it should have been a piece of cake. (mmmm. piece of cake) My tummy had plans of its own! At 10:45, just 30 min after leaving, my tummy started rumbling! I forced myself to wait until 11:20 but I couldn't make it to 11:30. Terrible! Phillip makes fun of me every time I head to the kitchen. I can't help myself! I'm so hungry!

The beaches are still beautiful (no oil to be seen yet) so we're walking over there at 10am. So far the sunshine state has held true to its name, however, rain is scheduled to come in around 2pm. Hopefully it'll just be an afternoon shower so we'll have clear skies later for a boat ride!

Good luck to my talented husband on his soccer game today and to Tristan on her softball games!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Love,
    I've been enjoying keeping up with your blog. Keep your head up and don't give up. I am new to your blog and now I'm following and adding you to my blog roll. I'll be praying for you, and I really hope and pray things work out for you. I know how hard it is, I have PCOS and its tough ttc. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower of mine and add me to your blogroll.

    http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

    Hope you'll check it out. Take care and God Bless. :)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10