Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of the mother's have a VERY Happy Mother's Day!! I told John he has to cook me breakfast this morning b/c I'm a mom to 1 stepdaughter, 1 furbaby, and 2 snowbabies. I'm 3 times a mom!

Our spa day was wonderful yesterday! Massages were at 11:30 so we got out to the pool around 12:30. We chatted, ate, and relaxed by the pool for about three hours and then decided we need to go to dinner too. Ha! There's never enough time with the girls! They threatened my life if I posted any pictures of us by the pool. So you'll have to make do with this picture of us being daredevils and sneaking in food to the pool area.

While I was having my fun in the sun, John got Tristan from 10:00 -3:00. She had a great time at her party so she was really tired when John got her. They only slept about 4 hours!

I shall leave you with some pics from dinner!
This one is of me and Rach. They were making fun of all of the boxes stacked up in front me. John always gets the leftovers from the table!
The mommy of our group decided she deserved a second drink at dinner.... don't worry, she wasn't driving.
This is Em and Jess making fun of LL on her phone.

Cheers to all of the Mommies! I hope you all get spoiled today!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. First of all, Happy Mother's Day and Happy "God"Mother's Day from Emma. Second of all, I can't believe you put those pictures up of me! I shall remember this and get you back SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I had so much fun! Miss you all already!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10