Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello Hello

I don't have one specific thing to post about today so I'm going to make several random comments:

Tristan: She will be 12 tomorrow! Tonight she's having a spend the night party at the Viper Dome (where she practices softball) that's 80's themed. I'll be sure to post some pics! She's still at that quirky stage where she doesn't really want anything for her birthday. John kept asking and she wouldn't give him one single thing. He even tried the old standby "If you don't tell me something then you're not getting anything." To which she replied, "ok." John finally decided that he would take her to a play in Atlanta again as her present. He got a hotel room for May 22nd and tickets to Avenue Q. I think she'll be happy getting to spend some quality Daddy/Daughter time with him! We also picked her up some clothes from Yia Yia and Papou last night. She's grown out of most of her shorts and pants! At her last Dr's visit she was 5' 1" and weighed 95lbs!

Last night John and I celebrated our anniversary a day late and went out for sushi! It was delish!! Sekisui has a special in May where several of the sushi selections are only $5. If you live in B'ham you should invite me to dinner since I can only eat out with my husband once/mo! haha

Work related news: I got another interview for Tuesday morning. It's a fund accountant position that is only part-time (25-30 hrs/wk). John asked me why I'm even going to the interview! haha! I guess that means he's not on board with part-time work!

Finally, today I'm going to hang out with a dear friend who lives in Atlanta. She's down here for Mother's Day and I can't wait to see her and her little girl!

Happy Friday!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10