Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hunger

I have a serious appetite these days due to the Lupron. It's the kind of hunger that hits you all of a sudden and brings you down. STARVING! I didn't think I was going to make it home from work today without stopping to eat something. And that's with me eating some yogurt 20 minutes before leaving! I have been very fortunate through all of these hormones that I haven't gained weight. Most women do. Now I may be joining them if I can't get this hunger under control!

My job is still going well. The first month is always the hardest because you don't really know what to do or how to do it. I feel pretty dumb a good bit of the day. I'll work tomorrow and then I'm off Friday and Monday! I'm going down to the beach to stay with Julie. I hear Banana Republic is having another SALE.... John better hide my credit card!

Prayer request: Please say a prayer for my Nana. She is back in the hospital with fluid in her lungs. She should get out tomorrow but she has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure.

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10