Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last Week of Freedom

This is it! I start my new job Monday! Yesterday I spent 4 hours at orientation and got even more excited about working there. It seems too good to be true. Hopefully it's not...
Friday they're having an afternoon scavenger hunt and I was invited to participate. So I'll be gallivanting around Birmingham with some people I don't know very well. It should be a good way to get to know them though!

Tomorrow I'm planning a shopping spree!! Yipee! I need to get John a b'day present, Tristan some clothes and maybe myself a little something, something. Wednesday I have my doctor's appt and Supper Club. And Thursday.... Thursday is going to be my chill day. No cooking, no cleaning, no worrying.

Gardening News: I am gushing with pride over this:

A jalepeno is growing!!! And a LOT more are on the way! My herbs and tomatoes are doing GREAT too! I have been cooking with my basil, cilantro and parsley. I hope I don't kill my little garden when I start back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10