Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today's Interview

My marathon interview went really well today! I'm very excited about this position. I met with the COO, the Controller, the Tax Accountant, the Chief Investment Manager, and the Director of Financial Services! That's A LOT of Big Wigs! They have two part-time positions available but the COO said they may be able to hire one full time person. She said she would discuss it with the others in more detail and then get back with me by the end of this week. I really hope I get this job! It mixes fund accounting with tax and bookkeeping! It touches on all areas of my background!

Also, guess what else is happening today... we're finally getting an air conditioner for upstairs!! YAY! Thankfully the last few days have been cooler but I here a warm front is coming! We'll be ready for it! I won't have to sleep on the couch like last week when it got up to the high 80's.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. It is supposed to be in the very high 80s by the end of the week, so I'm very glad you are getting yours fixed! Good luck on the job!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10