Thursday, May 13, 2010

An Offer

I think I'll be getting an offer today from the first job. It's my 4th interview and I'm having lunch with the staff at 12:30. A little birdie told me that they will probably make an offer.... Julie's the little birdie. They called her as a reference yesterday and of course she raved about how wonderful I am! The good, nosey sister she is asked if they thought I would get an offer soon and the lady said yes. The only problem is that I REALLY want the other job that I interviewed for Tuesday! I got an email from the COO requesting a meeting with the 3 partners on Friday! Woohoo! She said that I will be talking with them about a FULL TIME position. So I'm not sure how to wiggle out of this predicament. I don't want to accept an offer tomorrow from the first job but I also don't want to put them off for too long waiting for this other opportunity. What if I don't get the second job and I screw up my chances for the 1st job?? What a pickle! I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Tristan news: She got braces yesterday! She had braces on the top several years ago but now she needs a full set.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a great problem to have though!!! If you have a recruiter helping you with these jobs maybe they can give you advice. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck JZ! YOu'll make the right decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell them both that you have other offers on the table... maybe that will speed this second offer up. And who knows, perhaps they'll offer you more money to persuade you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the job decisions. Things sound like they are really looking up! :)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10