Monday, May 31, 2010

Surprise!

I came home a day early to surprise the hubs by going to his championship game! I left the beach yesterday at 5pm and I planned the whole way home how I would surprise him. I thought about scaring him but quickly decided he may injure me. Then I thought that I would ring the doorbell and run away. He would come out like an old man in his boxers and knee socks. Haha. However, he spoiled my plans by already being outside when I got home. I'm glad I did come home because he did great in his game and they won!

I'm meeting Jess today to see Sex and the City 2! I'm so excited! Obviously, by the title of my blog, you can guess that I love SATC! I'll give you the full review!

Happy Memorial Day! Thanks to all of the men and women who have fought for our freedom!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10