Thursday, May 20, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

FIRST - Happy Birthday to my wonderful, loving, patient, handsome, thoughtful husband! I never thought I could love a man as much as I love you!
You may recall I said that today was no cooking, cleaning or worrying. Well so much for that... Of course I planned to make the hubs breakfast but then he decided he doesn't want to go out to eat tonight. He requested that I make him chili. Are you kidding me? Who wants chili when it's 85 degrees outside? Mr. JZ! That's who!

Now on to my 'what was I thinking' moment. Ummmmm, what was I thinking when I asked them to make the job full time? I had the PERFECT set up! I could have a challenging job, making good money and have every Friday off! Seriously! What was I thinking?

Fertility News: John gave me the Lupron shot last night. Luckily it's one shot per month. I am getting excited again now that I have a timeline. I'm trying not to get too excited though. Dr. H said my chances of becoming pregnant with my transfer is only 35% and for both to stick is less than 10%. I would almost rather have those odds. I tend to beat the odds for bad things so surely a good one has to slip in at some point! I mean - 15% of couples are fertility challenged; 2% chance of an ectopic pregnancy; less than 1% chance of developing an infection; only 7% of women have + ACLs; 5% chance of developing phlebitis or cellulitis after an IV and 5% chance of having endometriosis and adenomyosis. I have beaten all of those odds! Let's all pray that I beat the odds for TWINS! :0)

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10