I have a slight adjustment to Wednesday's post. The Dr. appt has been moved back to July 14th. They will do an u/s, check my estrogen and check the CA-125. If all of that is ok then I can proceed with the frozen embryo transfer (FET). Unlike the IVF we went through in March, the FET will be quick! As soon as I get the go ahead I'll start taking estrogen. Then 10-14 days later they'll transfer! No BCP's, no needles every night, no countless appts for blood tests... it will be awesome!
I can't believe I'm saying this but it would almost be better if I did have to wait another month. I have a lot going on in August. I have a beach trip with the Supper Club Girls for Aug 14th weekend, LL's bachelorette party Aug 7th, and her wedding Aug 21st weekend! Whatever the outcome, I'll make it work... I always do!